La bulloneria ARP L19 comporta un aumento di prezzo da concordare. Inviare email al seguente indirizzo per ricevere preventivo: email@example.com
Misure: 138.90mm x 22.00mm
The I-Beam Connecting rods for Honda K20 are manufactured from 4340 high tensile steel, they are designed for high performance, extreme durability and extra rigidity. The bushings made from Aluminum – silicon/ bronze alloy and have radial groove for oil reservoir. They are shot peened to relieve stress from the material and multi-stage heat treated to increase rigidity. The tight tolerances in the production process, ensure a perfect fitment while optimizing the oil clearances. Bend and twist is tightly controlled.
Each rod includes 5/16” ARP 2000 cap fasteners that are rated at 220,000psi, optional ARP Custom Age 625+ material 280.00psi available as an upgrade and the whole kit is supplied with ARP moly and full fitting instructions.
Additional machining processes
- Dowel sleeves for perfect fit and accurate re-assembling
- Lipped Cap Relief for improved big-end integrity at extreme application
- Grooves in Thrust Face for weight reduction
Technical Features of ZRP Connecting Rods
- Two-Piece forging for great strength
- Shot Peening for improved fatigue life
- Magnaflux Inspection guarantees that the consistency of the forged material meets our high-quality standard
- Double ribbed caps for added support
- Multi Stage Heat Treatment for maximum strength, dimensional stability, and fatigue life.
- CNC machining for superior tolerances, precise as much as 0.0002″
- Center to center is maintained under .001″ tolerance
- Finite Element Analysis (FEA) Computer generated stress analysis of con rods
- Optimal balancing for weight matched sets of ± 1gram