La bulloneria ARP L19 comporta un aumento di prezzo da concordare. Inviare email al seguente indirizzo per ricevere preventivo: email@example.com
Misure: 148.50mm x 22.00mm
Honda K20 H-Beam Connecting Rods are manufactured from 4340 high tensile steel and are designed for high performance and extreme durability. This “Ultra-Lightweight” design combines lightweight performance with proven reliability at an extended rpm. The C-C length has been increased with an extra 9.60mm to make these rods ideal for “Long-Rod” applications. The bushings are made from Aluminum – silicon/ bronze Aluminum – silicon/ bronze material and have radial groove acting as an oil reservoir. These rods have “Ribbed pin end” that minimizes pin end distortion under heavy inertial loads while saving excess weight. They are shot peened to relieve stress from the material and multi-stage heat treated to increase rigidity. The tight tolerances in the production process, ensure a perfect fitment while optimizing the oil clearances. Bend and twist is tightly controlled.
Each rod includes ARP 2000 cap fasteners that are rated at 220,000psi, optional ARP L19 material 260.00psi available as an upgrade and the whole kit is supplied with ARP moly and full fitting instructions.
Additional machining processes
- Dowel sleeves for perfect fit and accurate re-assembling
- Lipped Cap Relief for improved big-end integrity at extreme application
- Grooves in Thrust Face for weight reduction
Technical Features of ZRP Connecting Rods
- Aluminum – silicon/ bronze bushing with radial groove.
- Two-Piece forging for great strength
- Shot Peening for improved fatigue life
- Magnaflux Inspection guarantees that the consistency of the forged material meets our high-quality standard
- Double ribbed caps for added support
- Multi Stage Heat Treatment for maximum strength, dimensional stability, and fatigue life.
- CNC machining for superior tolerances, precise as much as 0.0002″
- Center to center is maintained under .001″ tolerance
- Finite Element Analysis (FEA) Computer generated stress analysis of con rods
- Optimal balancing for weight matched sets of ± 1gram